The conference will be held in Krakow, the capital of the Małopolska Voivodeship. Together with the Marshal of the Małopolska Voivodeship we invite you to take advantage of the tourist offer not only of Krakow but also the entire region. Detailed information on the tourist, cultural and culinary attractions of Małopolska can be found at visitmalopolska.pl
The venue of the Conference (9-10 December 2019):
Q Hotel Plus, Wygrana 6 street, Cracow
The venue of the Dinner (9 December 2019 at 8.00 PM):
Baroque Restaurant, Świętego Jana (St. Johns) 16 street, Cracow
During the conference, we provide the opportunity to use simultaneous translation.
The organizers do not provide travel for event participants.
Below are options for traveling by public transport:
- Kraków Airport John Paul II (Krakow-Balice),
- MDA Bus Station (Bosacka 18 street),
- Kraków Główny Railway Station (Pawia 31 street).
to Q Hotel Plus, Wygrana 6 street:
- from the Airport - bus no.252 from the Kraków Airport bus stop to the Osiedle Podwawelskie bus stop (approx. 35 min),
- from the MDA Bus Station - bus no. 124 from the Lubicz bus stop to the Osiedle Podwawelskie bus stop (approx. 24 min),
- from the Railway station - bus no. 124 from the Teatr Słowackiego bus stop to the Osiedle Podwawelskie bus stop (approx. 28 min) or bus no. 179 from the Politechnika bus stop to the Rondo Grunwaldzkie bus stop (approx. 26 min).
to Baroque Restaurant, Świętego Jana 16 street:
- from Q Hotel Plus: bus no. 124 or no. 424 from the Osiedle Podwawelskie bus stop to the Stary Kleparz bus stop (approx. 20 min).
The organizers do not provide accommodation for conference participants.
- Q Hotel Plus Kraków (Wygrana 6 street) – the conference venue
- Hotel ParkInn by Radisson Krakow (ul. Monte Cassino 2) – next door to the Q Hotel Plus
Participation in the conference is free of charge. However, only registered participants will be able to participate in the event. The application form is available in the "Registration" tab. Registration is open until November 29, 2019.