I. The purpose of processing data
The Minister of Development Funds and Regional Policy (the Minister) collects and processes your personal data for the purpose of holding and organising the 14th International Evaluation Conference.
An additional objective is to create a contact database (name and e-mail address) of conference participants to inform them about the organisation of further events by the Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy (MDFRP).
II. Legal basis for processing
The Minister processes your personal data on the basis of your consent given in the process of registering participation in the 14th International Evaluation Conference (in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), via the form available at www.ewaluacja.gov.pl or the application sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Data storage period
The Minister shall store your personal data until the end of 2025 or until you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
IV. Types of processed data
The minister collects and processes the following personal data:
- E-mail address/phone no.,
- Position/company name/entity name/employer name,
- Image, including photos and videos (with sound) in which you are visible, taken during the 14th International Evaluation Conference,
- Information about your activity on the website or application broadcasting the 14th International Evaluation Conference (including chat, logs and cookies).
Moreover, we would like to inform you that the event will be recorded and broadcast in order to publish the recording of the conference. Participation in the event shall mean consent to the recording and broadcasting, using the image of the event participant.
V. Obligation to provide data
Providing your personal data (name, contact details, position/company name/entity name/employer name) is necessary to participate in the 14th International Evaluation Conference. If you do not provide your personal data, the Minister shall be able to refuse consent to the participation in this event.
VI. Source of data origin
The Minister receives your personal data from the registration for participation in the 14th International Evaluation Conference via the form available at www.ewaluacja.gov.pl or the application sent to the address email@example.com.
Access to data
Employees and associates of the Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy (MDFRP) have access to your personal data. In addition, your personal data shall be entrusted or made available to:
- Entities providing services for the Minister related to the operation and development of ICT systems and ensuring communication, in particular IT solution providers and telecommunications operators,
- Entities providing services for the Minister related to the support of the 14th International Evaluation Conference (including organisation and translation/interpretation services),
- Public administration bodies (based on legal regulations), including the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development as the co-organiser of the event,
- Entities entrusted by the Minister with the performance of tasks as part of servicing European funds, including in particular entities acting as intermediate and implementing authorities, as well as beneficiaries, experts, entities conducting audits, inspections, training, providing support and evaluations.
VII. Rights of the data subjects
You have the following rights:
- the right to access and rectify personal data
When exercising this right, you can ask the Minister, inter alia, whether the Minister processes your personal data, what personal data are processed and where were they obtained, and what is the purpose of processing, its legal basis and how long such data will be processed. If the data being processed turn out to be out of date, you can request the Minister to update them.
- the right to request the restriction of processing – if the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR are met
Restriction of processing of personal data means that the Minister may only store personal data. The Minister may not transfer such data to other entities, modify or delete them. Restriction of processing of personal data is temporary and shall last until the Minister assesses whether the personal data are accurate, processed in accordance with the law and necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- the right to obtain the erasure of personal data – if the conditions set out in Article 17 of the GDPR are met
The request to erase personal data is granted, among others, when further processing of data is no longer necessary to achieve the Minister’s purpose or the personal data have been unlawfully processed. Detailed conditions for the exercise of this right are set out in Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent at any time – where the basis for data processing is consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). Withdrawal of the consent shall not cause the previous data processing to be considered unlawful.
- the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used format, to transmit those data to another controller or request, where technically feasible, to have them transmitted from one controller to another – if the basis for data processing is consent or performance of a contract with the data subject (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
VIII. Automated decision-making
Your personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
IX. Contact with the Data Protection Officer
The Minister of Development Funds and Regional Policy has its registered office at: ul. Wspólna 2/4, 00-926 Warsaw. If you have any questions, contact the MDFRP Data Protection Officer at:
- ul. Wspólna 2/4, 00-926 Warsaw,
- e-mail: IOD@mfipr.gov.pl.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016 (OJ L No. 119, p. 1).